Your Damaged Smile Will Look Like New Again With Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry really is taking something that has gone, maybe gone more than a couple of years without seeing a dentist, and coming in and knowing that you do have a couple of things. We can take care of that in one appointment—very easy—and restore your teeth back up to 100%—back up to healthy again. From there, restorative dentistry, for us, is also not only restoring the function and the way the teeth work, cavity-free, but also the appearance. A lot of times, we can, with a simple procedure, if you need a filling, or if you need a crown, or a root canal, the dentist's job—our job and what we are trained for is to make sure that that tooth works like it should, is back to 100% healthy, the biology is where it needs to be.
At the same time, you get the benefit of restoring the appearance. We can either restore it back to the way it looked before so that no one can tell, no on will know that you've had that dentistry done. We can make it look anyway you want it: it’s a chance for you to pick what color you want your teeth; if we're restoring a front tooth, a back tooth, you can have it be any color you want. If you know that you want to do whitening before or after treatment, then that's something that goes perfect with getting your teeth restored, and being able to pick and know what color you want your teeth, and to be able to pick and know how you want them to look.
With restorative dentistry we can restore your teeth to peak health and replace missing teeth so you can regain full use of your mouth. This means you no longer have to be ashamed of your smile or struggle through meals with your family at the dinner table.
To find out more about our restorative dentistry services, call Texas Dental Group at 281-376-0550. We offer dental sedation for any of our restorative procedures, if needed.
Restorative Dentistry Turns Back the Clock on Your Smile
We’ve got many services that can restore your healthy smile. Among them:
- Tooth-colored fillings. We use tooth-colored composite fillings instead of metal fillings for a more natural look.
- Porcelain dental crowns. Because they cover your entire tooth, crowns can mend cracks, breaks, severe decay, and other dental damage.
- Porcelain fixed dental bridges. These can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Unlike dentures, they don’t need to be removed for cleaning.
- Dental implant services. Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. They hold a dental crown in place or a series of crowns, otherwise known as a bridge. Implants can even be used to secure dentures in place.
- Root canals. If you’ve got an infection inside your tooth, it needs to come out or you could lose your tooth. Dr. Memmott can remove the infection and disinfect the tooth to kill any bacteria. And he’ll often place a dental crown to protect against further damage.
- Dentures. Advancements in how dentures are made and fitted have ensured this reliable tooth replacement option will remain popular.
Color Matters When It Comes to Dental Restorations
We do not use metal restorations, so we ensure your smile looks natural and even. Our dental crowns and dental bridges are made of high-quality porcelain or zirconia, and we match your dental fillings to the color of your teeth. No more ugly glimpses of gray when you smile!
Learning from different organizations like American Dental Association, Dr. Memmott has been able to provide quality dental care to the community.