Welcome to Texas Dental Group, your new home for family-centered, comprehensive dental care! While the world has changed all around us, we’ve remained steadfast in offering our patients and their families quality care for nearly 30 years. Our care for our patients shapes everything we do, from opening our doors to you after hours if you’re experiencing a dental emergency to employing Spanish speakers on our staff so everyone feels heard in our Spring, TX dentist office.
If you’re seeking a Spring, TX dentist with a true family focus, call 832-791-1706.
All of Our Dental Services Are Offered with Care
We offer family dentistry, with services for your youngest to oldest family members and all the smiles in between.
Some of our dental services:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings and dental exams
- Cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign, teeth whitening, and dental veneers
- Restorative dentistry, including tooth-colored fillings, root canals, and dental crowns
- Oral surgery, including wisdom teeth removal
- Dental implants
We show kindness and care during every procedure. If you feel anxious about your treatment, we’re happy to schedule a private room and a longer appointment time for you. If you’re still feeling nervous, we offer dental sedation to calm you.
Our Patients Love the Little Touches
Our patients appreciate the warmth, laughter, and big smiles from our friendly staff. We’re glad to be here and it shows! You’ll also enjoy our:
- Kid-friendly office, complete with a “treasure chest” where youngsters can select a toy after their appointment
- Ability to provide same-day appointments in many cases
- Convenient location, right across from Klein High School
- Free second opinions
- Courtesy tooth resealing and shaping for our current patients
- Spanish speakers on staff
We’re regularly expanding the treatments we can offer to you and your family. So, you can get all the care you need from the dentists and staff you know and trust.
Whether it’s dentures, dental veneers, wisdom teeth removal, or your kiddo’s first dental appointment, feel free to call us at 832-791-1706 to receive quality dental care, or use our convenient online form.
If we can’t treat you here, we will refer you to one of our approved specialists.